Job ID: 288039 Posted 2 weeks ago
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking an Angular Developer to join one of our top clients in Denver, CO. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today! This is a fully remote contract position with potential for extensions. Preference is Denver, but open to remote.
Position Overview for the Angular Developer:
- Design, develop and support various Clinical System Applications.
- Work with the Business Analysts to review and understand the business. requirements and functional specifications.
- Work with middle tier and database developers.
- Participate in architecture, design and code reviews.
- Design and document using plantUML, MS Office, HTML, Wiki markup etc.
- Work with QA and CM team for code build/releases, test case design and defect resolution.
- Work with Team Lead/Project Manager/Architect for planning, estimation, documentation and status reporting.
- Mentor other teammates on design, development and in code reviews.
Required Skills for the Angular Developer:
- Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate and SQL experience is a plus.
- Understanding of Software Requirements.
- Understanding of Software Development Process.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Strong Software Debugging skills.
- Be able to provide documentation.
- Ability to perform Unit Testing.
Preferred Skills for the Angular Developer:
- Experience with latest versions of Angular is a plus.
- Experience with React and Vue.js is a plus.
- Full stack development experience is a plus.
- Oracle experience a plus.
- Flex experience a plus.
- Jenkins experience a plus.
- Agile/Scrum experience a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.