Job ID: 288032 Posted 1 week ago
IDR is seeking a Performance Engineer to join one of our top clients in Denver, CO. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today! This is a fully remote contract position with potential for extensions. Preference is Denver, but open to remote.
Position Overview for the Performance Engineer:
This Sr QA Analyst will need to be proficient in the tool like LoadRunner. Understanding of Neoload and LoadNinja is a plus. Should have ability to explore new market trends for the application and implement it from the scratch. This QA should be skilled in performance testing on the Web as well as Mobile app. This QA will need to do performance testing across web, mobile, APIs as well as iPad devices. Should be hands on QA to be able to individually work through the tools and take of assigned responsibilities. Should be skilled in the Agile/SAFE agile model.
Required Skills for the Performance Engineer:
- 8-10 years of experience
- Hands on with Load Runner and executing multiple performance initiatives using Load Runner tool
- Has been a Sr. QA or Tech Lead in his current position
- Experience being a Performance Engineer as well as a leader in that space
- Ability to coach other Onshore or Offshore Performance engineers
- Extremely hands on and has worked on complex integration projects to support Performance testing
- Bachelor’s degree
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.