Job ID: 287997 Posted 1 month ago
IDR is seeking a Contract Specialist to join one of our top clients in the Austin, TX area. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Contract Specialist:
· Will manage, monitor, or audit complex technical contracts or grants for the agency.
· Works directly with partners to support the design, research, preparation, and execution of the state program plans. Develops methods and strategies for assessing grant or contract performance.
· Monitors compliance with of contracts and grants by reviewing agreements, contracts, expenses, activities, and federal and state regulations to ensure all requirements are followed and performance metrics are met
· May conduct policy research work and data analysis in multiple areas.
· May coordinates and/or analyzes project costs and provide input into budget justifications and budget revisions for contracts and grants.
· Serves as a liaison between the division or agency by attending meetings, responding to information requests, and resolving issues between parties involved.
· Coordinates and provides inputs to work plans and timelines
· Maintains current knowledge of legislation and efforts by federal, state, and local governments. Drafts and reviews legislation, fiscal notes, and determines administrative costs for pending legislation. Monitors legislative hearings of interest as appropriate.
· Assists with project management and procurements for contracts and grants as needed
· May perform data validation and analysis.
· Responds timely to customer service requests.
· Performs related work as assigned
Required Skills for the Contract Specialist:
- 10+ years’ experience with procurement contracts
- Experience with federal and state grant management
- Certified Texas Contract Manager (CTCM)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.