Job ID: 287676 Posted 1 month ago
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a SQL Developer to join one of our clients for a contract opportunity, hybrid in the Nashville area! If you are looking for a great opportunity to get in with a company who is a leader in their industry with opportunity for growth, then apply today!
Position Overview For The SQL Developer
- Work hands on with MS SQL Server databases
- Responsible for the critical development of intermediate to advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions
- Responsible for developing and supporting enterprise integration technologies including the development of IDS interfaces/interoperability.
- Responsible for documenting all maintenance and update procedures to ensure that all future API’s and data sets are incorporated seamlessly within the IDS.
- Directly support the data architect in the enhancement and maintenance of the Integrated Data System, the Integrated Data Warehouse and development of associated documentations.
Required Skills For The SQL Developer
- 5+ Years of experience in Structured Query Language (SQL) Server 2012 or later
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) development and complex query development utilizing multiple large data sources using SQL 2012 or later.
- Business Intelligence Development
- Application Program Interface (API) development
- Strong hands on experience working with SSRS and SSIS
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
What’s in it for the SQL Developer?
- Opportunity to work on projects and improve processes
- Full-time opportunity
- Growth opportunity
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.