IT Contract Creator
Job ID: 287279 Posted 1 month ago
IDR is seeking a Contract Creator to join one of our top government clinets. This is a long-term contract position with a remote schedule local to Nashville, TN. If you are looking to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing, team oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview For the Contract Creator:
- Generates competitive solicitations for multi-year contracts using various solicitation methods and required document templates (e.g., Request for Proposal, Invitation to Bid, etc.).
- Generates sole source contracts, as well as the documentation required to support legislative approval to award a sole source contract.
- Research specific markets and industry developments to incorporate into technical writing and contract specifications.
- Gathers and analyzes both internal and external information used to develop specifications and support contract generation.
- Conducts contract analysis contract management, as required, to ensure supplier and state are in compliance with contractual obligations.
- Builds and manages business relationships with multiple divisions, and key suppliers to facilitate effective contract management and sourcing outcomes.
- Demonstrated skills in effective oral and written communication, including legal and technical writing, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, organized team player with significant experience analyzing, planning, monitoring, and evaluating work to ensure that expectations are exceeded.
- Analyze and document business requirements and processes related to public sector service delivery for a single or multiple related agencies.
- Facilitate sessions to gather and document technical requirements and explore solutions.
- Superior negotiating, analytical, group facilitation, and relationship management skills.
- Possess superior organizational and written/verbal communication skills, including technical and legal writing.
- 4+ years of experience in contract creation.
- Experience in contracting for Information Technology (IT) systems required.
- Experienced with the generation and administration of government and/or corporate multi-million-dollar multi-year information technology contracts.
- Must hold a BA/BS degree
- Experience with SaaS contracts (Preferred)
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.