Job ID: 286962 Posted 1 month ago
Charlotte, North Carolina
IDR is seeking a NOC Analyst to join one of our clients in the Charlotte, NC area for a contract opportunity. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a close knit, continuously growing, collaborative team, please apply today!
Position Overview For The NOC Analyst
- Receive, review, and produce alarm reports generated by network equipment.
- Scrutinize alarm alerts, determining their significance and impact.
- Log into network elements and extract information regarding configurations.
- Assess configuration data to identify circuit IDs and relevant details.
- Investigate alarms to understand when they occurred and whether they result from actual issues or false alarms.
- Identify equipment status, including whether it is connected, unplugged, or experiencing a genuine problem.
- Operate ticketing systems to log and document findings and actions.
- Use the ticketing system to dispatch necessary personnel for further investigation or resolution when required.
- Collaborate with the Network Operations Center (NOC) team to escalate and resolve issues that impact customer service.
Required Skills For NOC Analyst
- 1+ years of experience in a network support analyst position
- High school diploma or equivalent; an associate's degree in a related field is a plus.
- Basic understanding of network equipment and their components.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and ticketing tools.
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and equipment.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work for a growing company
- Join a team with a strong history of growth and upward mobility
- Work within a close-knit team-oriented culture that is known to have extremely low turnover
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.