Job ID: 286423 Posted 1 month ago
IDR is seeking a Business Analyst to join one of our top clients in the public sector industry. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
• Analyze program policies, procedures, and processes to determine the impact on business systems and functional areas.
• Analyze and review system, data, and project deliverables such as business user requirements, design documentation, test plans, and risk assessment plans to ensure business and technical requirements are met.
• Work with program area staff to solicit, analyze and document business processes and requirements.
• Act as a liaison between state staff and vendors to translate operational and business requirements to vendors.
• Serve as the Product Owner for an agile team, including working with agile/scrum teams of contracted software vendors to implement system changes.
• Analyze and write User Stories with Acceptance Criteria based on business needs and according to the Agile methodology.
• Develop and maintain business user test scenarios and participates in systems and user acceptance testing.
• Tracks document and report the status of testing.
• Evaluate proposed test strategies to ensure appropriate test coverage.
• Identify potential project risks and issues and develop mitigation strategies,
• Report project status to management and the Project Manager on established timelines.
• Document action items and business decisions.
• Conduct meetings and/or presentation tasks as needed.
• Manage schedule for deliverables as established.
Required Skills for the Business Analyst:
8+ years’ experience in performing complex business analysis and writing technical documentation.
8+ years’ experience reporting project status to management including risks, issues, and key decisions.
Professional experience supporting Texas Medicaid
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.