Job ID: 285624 Posted 1 month ago
San Jose, California
$52 - $56/hr
IDR is seeking a Security Engineer/Analyst to join one of our top clients in San Jose, CA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Security Engineer/Analyst:
- Work with business and technology partners, vendors, and legal to assess vendor security issues and risks while prioritizing risk mitigation activities to guide the business to make risk-based decisions
- Review threat models for third-party integrations and provide guidance
- Demonstrate understanding of cybersecurity risk assessment and risk management methodologies
- Create dashboards for executive reporting on BI tools and develop automation for enhancing the program as needed.
- 5 years of experience in security specifically in vendor security review and assessments, preferably in the third-party security field
- Experience with Information Security and Risk Management practices and principles as well as some automation and technical experience
- Strong security, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Scripting or development experience to enable team automations
- Security related certifications, CISSP preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
Compensation Details: $52-$56/hr
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.