RF Engineer I
Job ID: 285311 Posted 3 weeks ago
IDR is seeking a Radio Frequency Engineer I to join one of our top clients in Denver, Colorado. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Applicants must be local to the Denver, Colorado area at this time as this job is 5 days a week onsite in Littleton, CO.
Position Overview for the Radio Frequency Engineer I:
- Perform RF design activities related to building the first standalone 5G broadband network in the US
- Optimize the end-to-end RF design, propagation modeling and prediction, for deployment of Macro Cell deployment
- Determine equipment and power configurations
- Work with eNB/RAN and UE teams on RF solutions including modifications to RF link budgets on a per site level basis to meet operations requirements
Required Skills for the Radio Frequency Engineer I:
- GIS Platform and mapping experience.
- Someone who understands scripting/coding language will be a huge plus but not a deal breaker.
- A technical degree such as BSEE/BSCS and/or at least 2 years of wireless experience with a strong technical background and understanding of RF design principles
- Cellular/Mobile Technology proficiency in 4G/5G and NR theory and practical experience
- Experience with macro and small cell nominal and final RF designs including development, operations, RF KPIs, and maintenance of RF link budgets for 3GPP technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.