Director of IT Mergers & Acquisitions
Job ID: 282149 Posted 1 month ago
IDR is seeking a Director of IT M&A to join one of our top healthcare clients. This is a full-time, direct hire position that will sit 100% remote with minimal travel to Franklin, TN. If you have expereince leading the overall planning, management, and completion of the IT deliverables for Mergers and Acquisitions within changing environments, please apply today!
** NO C2C**
Position Overview/Responsibilities for the Director of IT M&A:
- Manages multiple medium to large technical projects and programs that can be very complex in nature through the integration of requirement definition, project planning, and resource direction to meet corporate objectives .
- Contributes to and enhances 3-5 year roadmap and IT due diligence best practices.
- Server as primary point of contact for IT for all mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestiture projects
- Integrates project plans and schedules from multiple sources to create cohesive plans
- Works with Team Leads to assign, schedule, review, and monitor project work
- Identifies, tracks, monitors, and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of IT projects.
- Maintains effective communication and working relationships with project stakeholders
- Facilitates IT departmental communication to corporate employees
- Deals with ambiguity and fluid or set dates, given the nature of merger and acquisition projects.
Required Skills for the Director of IT M&A:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a program and project management role in a complex business and IT systems environment.
- Proven record of successfully leading multiple medium to large mergers, acquisitions, and divestiture projects.
- Experience with technical alternatives and basic knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive and proprietary data while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible or moving time frames.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, OneDrive, Teams, and Microsoft Project.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- Bonus opportunity
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.