Digital Product Marketing Manager
Job ID: 281925 Posted 1 month ago
Contract to Hire
IDR is actively seeking a Digital Product Marketing Manager to join one of our industry leading client's in the Birmingham, AL, area for an immediate need! This position will be joining a rapidly growing team supporting massive product marketing portfolio initiatives. If this sounds like the right fit for you, PLEASE APPLY TODAY!!
*NO C2C or H1B Sponsorship, W2 only*
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Drive and maximize the client's digital product sales and services
- Deliver strategic product knowledge, sales support, and product management of the client's digital products
- Develop, implement, and maintain a strategic Digital Product Strategy that will increase sales revenue
- Lead and oversee new and existing Digital Marketing Product goals and initiatives
- 4+ years of Digital Product Management experience
- 4+ years of experience with driving Digital initiatives and sales
- Experience in the construction and ecommerce industry (Preferred)
- Experience with managing and evaluating eCommerce websites for improving sales growth
- Ability to commute to the client's location in the Birmingham, AL, area as needed
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.