Product Lifecycle Management Lead/Architect
Job ID: 281394 Posted 1 month ago
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Product Lifecycle Management Specialist to join one of our top clients in Nashville, TN! This position is hybrid and a direct hire opportunity. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
- Support PLM and ERP upgrades and site implementations
- Deploy PLM solutions in support of overall business objectives
- Support PLM portfolio management, budgeting, and roadmap activities
- Work closely with stakeholders, PLM team and the rest of the organization
- 5+ years’ experience supporting a multi-site PLM solution integrated with a major ERP system
- 5+ years' of experience document control, product data management, modeling and drawing standards, configuration management, change management, and master data quality management
- Exposure applying Lean/CI techniques to new product development, and process improvement activities
- Experience completing a full lifecycle PLM/ERP implementation experience
- Experience with SAP PLM, SAP MM, SAP ECTR, SAP DMS, cenitCONNECT APM, Enterworks Enable PIM
What's in it for you?
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance)
- Flexible paid leave & vacation policy
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door with a rapidly fast growing company
- So, so much more!
- 15+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Award Winner for the Past 7 Years
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.