Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job ID: 281084 Posted 1 month ago
Contract to Hire
Accounting / Finance
IDR is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our innovative, healthcare technology client. If you are looking to join a growing organization with a fast-paced environment and work within a team-oriented culture -- please apply today!
Position Overview for the Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Responsible for cash applications and customer collections
- Set up master data, various projects, and create customer accounts
- Responsible for invoices, month end journal entries, reconciliations, etc.
- Create schedules and support different billing tools
- Adhere to HIPPA requirements and maintain compliance with SOX internal policies
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivable or related accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Cloud ERP systems (Oracle EBS great, but not a deal breaker)
- Strong analytical skills
- Healthcare experience would be nice to have
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working with customers
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Join a close-knit and team-oriented culture
- Grow your career with a great company!
- Much, much more!
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.