Job ID: 280657 Posted 1 week ago
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a fully remote MDM Architect to join one of our top Fortune 100 clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the MDM Architect:
- Engage with the client to understand their data integration needs.
- Define project scope, data sources, and security considerations.
- Develop a project plan and gain client approval.
- Configure the TAMR platform and establish security measures.
- Create customized data models, workflows, matching rules, and transformations.
- Develop Python scripts for efficient Snowflake data extraction.
- Apply data transformations and quality improvements as needed.
- Integrate data into TAMR and automate workflows.
- Conduct data quality assessments and implement cleansing/enrichment.
Required Skills for the MDM Architect:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in TAMR-based data integration projects.
- Proficient in Python for data transformation.
- Experience with AWS cloud platforms, including data storage and analytics.
- Familiarity with Snowflake data warehouse and integration tools.
- Strong understanding of data integration, modeling, and ETL/ELT processes.
- Knowledge of data quality assessment and governance.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry-leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.