SAP EAM Functional Analyst
Job ID: 280093 Posted 2 months ago
Business Intelligence and Analytics
IDR is seeking a SAP EAM Functional Analyst to join one of our top Utilities clients. This is a Direct Hire position and is remote. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview/Responsibilities For the SAP EAM Analyst
- Oversee the entire project lifecycle for SAP EAM implementations, from requirements gathering to delivery and support.
- Identify and develop new services and capabilities within SAP EAM, staying updated with innovative business solutions and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate closely with various SAP modules and teams, taking ownership of deliverables and ensuring integrated system design across the SAP landscape, including GIS and scheduling solutions.
- Hold ultimate responsibility for the design, implementation, and delivery of comprehensive end-to-end solutions, working in collaboration with EAM, FI, MM, and PM teams to achieve business objectives.
- 5+ years’ experience with enterprise-level ERP configuration and support.
- 5+ years’ experience in SAP Plant Maintenance, Asset Management, Customer Service, and integration with other EAM applications.
- 2+ years’ experience with large scale SAP S/4HANA design, implementation, and support.
- Broad knowledge of EAM and 2 or more SAP modules including but not limited to FI, CO, MM, SAP IS-U, BPC/SAC, Service Cloud, and Cloud Analytics.
- SAP ERP Greenfield or Brownfield implementation experience.
- Experience deploying SAP in the cloud preferably on Azure or AWS a plus.
- Experience or knowledge with SAP Private Cloud Edition (PCE) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Science, or Engineering is preferred or combination of education and equivalent experience. ERP or SAP certifications desired
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
Compensation Details: $80,000-$92,000 annually
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.