Senior Systems Engineer
Job ID: 279636 Posted 1 month ago
As the Sr Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for client account and support of Intune, MECM and Cloud Migrations. They will oversee all parts of the company's computer system, including hardware, software, and networks. A Senior Systems Engineer has a mix of technical skills and leadership qualities. They're able to not only work knowledgeably with the company's systems, but they also should be able to explain how the system works and what's possible with the system when working with Managers on changes.
This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure that supports our critical clinical and business systems. This Individual will work closely with other IT members and business teams to assist and coordinate incident remediation efforts. This individual will assist project teams with technical issues, primarily in the Initiation and Planning phases of the Project Management framework. These activities include technical reviews and strategy development; as well as other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years’ experience as a Systems Engineer or related field
- 10+ years administering Windows Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Exchange, and SharePoint
- 3+ years’ experience with Teams administration
- 3+ years of Azure/AWS understanding of Cloud, Cloud landing spot and Cloud automation tools.
- VMware technical knowledge
- Lead the other System Admins as the Sr. member of the team, will not be the supervisor
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 25+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.