Job ID: 278500 Posted 1 month ago
Mc Lean, Virginia
Development and Architecture
IDR is seeking a Workday Analyst to join one of our top clients in Washington DC/McLean, VA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Workday Analyst:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify data requirements and design solutions for complex financial analyses.
- Utilize advanced SQL techniques to extract, clean, and manipulate large datasets from various sources, including our financial systems and databases.
- Develop and maintain interactive dashboards and reports using Tableau, presenting data in a clear and visually appealing manner.
- Collaborate with finance and accounting teams to gather business requirements and design financial models within Adaptive Insights to support budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning.
- Develop and enhance financial reports, dashboards, and KPIs in Tableau and Adaptive Insights to deliver actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with business leaders to understand their reporting needs and provide ad-hoc analyses as required.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in technology to recommend and implement new features and functionalities.
Required Skills for the Workday Analyst:
- Workday Financials Certified
- Preferred to have experience in Workday Financial Accounting, FDM
What’s in it for you?
Competitive compensation package
Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
Close-knit and team-oriented culture
20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
Employee Stock Ownership Program
Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.