Sr Patient Resources Representative
Job ID: 276900 Posted 2 months ago
IDR is seeking a Senior Patient Resources Representative to join one of our top clients in Denver, CO. This is a hybrid position requiring just one day a week onsite. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Sr. Patient Resources Representative
- Manage patient claim accounts by collaborating with insurance companies to ensure accurate billing and timely resolution.
- Collect outstanding balances from insurance companies, contributing to financial health.
- Utilize critical thinking and research skills to identify and address complex account issues, maintaining accurate records.
- Work proactively to achieve collection performance goals, leveraging your analytical mindset and teamwork skills to enhance results.
Required Skills for the Sr. Patient Resources Representative:
- Background in healthcare and medical billing/collections/denial remediation, ensuring effective navigation of industry-specific processes.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, to handle data, presentations, and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve challenging issues through analytical and critical thinking, showcasing your proactive approach.
- Deeply value teamwork and collaboration, fostering strong relationships with insurance companies and internal teams.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, while an Associates or Bachelor's degree is preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
Compensation Details: $27/hr
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.