Job ID: 275370 Posted 2 months ago
Contract to Hire
$57.50 - $70
IDR is seeking a Data Engineer to join one of our top healthcare clients in Nashville, TN! This role offers extreme growth opportunities and the opportunity to work with new technologies! This role requires onsite work for the first 1-2 weeks and will then transition to remote work. This is a 6-month contract to hire opportunity. If you are ready to take you career to the next step, apply today!
Position Overview for the Data Engineer:
- Assist in the design of data structures and solutions
- Develop and modify SQL queries for IT and other departments
- Assist in the transfer of various data to a client master database
- Create data models per client requirements
- Documentation of system and data process flows
Required Skills for the Data Engineer:
- 4-6 years of experience in data engineering
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with SQL Queries, Microsoft 365, Azure Data Factory, and Powerbi
- Healthcare industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing patterns
- Agile Environment experience
What’s in it for the Data Engineer?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Competitive compensation
- Great work/life balance
- Ability to work for a well-established, stable company
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets.
- Employee Stock Ownership Program.
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.