Agile Project Manager
Job ID: 274492 Posted 16 hours ago
Contract to Hire
IDR is seeking a Agile Project Manager to join one of our top clients in Suwanee GA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Applicants must be local to the Suwanee/Duluth area at this time.
Position Overview for the Agile Project Manager:
- Apply Agile methodologies to define release plans and sprints.
- Manage a cross-functional team, including UX/UI, front-end development, cloud development, devOps, marketing, IT, QA, and external agencies/contractors.
- Lead developments involving internal and external software development, testing, and engineering resources.
- Collaborate with manufacturing partners for direct market product delivery.
Required Skills for the Agile Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience, with a strong understanding of app and software development cycles, programming techniques, and tools.
- 2+ years of project management or scrum master experience on software development teams, handling complex products with multiple stakeholders and disciplines.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Agile methodologies and tools like Jira, with the ability to establish Agile environments.
- Scrum certification is preferred.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive compensation package
· Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
· Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
· Close-knit and team-oriented culture
· 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
· Employee Stock Ownership Program
· Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
*FOR NO C2C JOBS*
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.*
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.