Job ID: 273388 Posted 17 hours ago
Contract to Hire
Accounting / Finance
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager
IDR's largest client is looking for a FP&A Manager to join one of our top clients in Atlanta, GA. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
This position requires occasional travel, typically up to 20%
Responsibilities of the FP&A Manager:
- Develop and maintain complex financial models, particularly for special projects.
- Collaborate with subsidiary companies as a financial consultant, providing support and analysis.
- Generate and deliver business review presentations, including preparing the underlying financial data.
- Create and manage comprehensive financial models and forecasts.
Requirements of the FP&A Manager:
- Bachelors' Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA strongly preferred
- 3-5+ years of relevant financial analysis and modeling experience.
- Proficiency in financial modeling and forecasting using Excel.
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills for creating business review presentations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Full Benefits! (Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!)
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.