Radio Systems Admin
Job ID: 273296 Posted 2 months ago
Contract to Hire
IDR is seeking a Onsite, Information Systems Advisor to join one of our top clients out of Nashville, TN for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity! If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the Information Systems Advisor:
- Responsible for the operation and on-going support of radio network servers including data storage and peripherals
- Leads or assists in developing purchase specifications
- Responsible for the management and repair of all hardware, software, tools, and peripherals
- Ensures system is updated and patched
- Ensures system security compliance
- Documents and tests the backup and recovery of operating systems and system data
- Coordinates the backup and recovery of radio applications and associated testing
- Responsible for the planning, build and testing of business continuity
- Demonstrated expertise and proficiency in technical area and in multiple disciplines
- Communicates with customers to explore problem areas or opportunities for improvement
Required Skills for the Information Systems Advisor:
- 3-5 years of experience in the technical operation of modern trunked digital two-way radio communications systems and subscribers
- Knowledge of proper troubleshooting, repair, and adjustment techniques involved in electronic maintenance.
- Knowledge of, and formal training on multi-channel trunked simulcast radio systems
What’s in it for the Information Systems Advisor?
- Amazing company culture
- Strong Collaboration
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc)
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 7 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.