IT Helpdesk Support
Job ID: 252617 Posted 1 week ago
Saint Joseph, Michigan
Contract to Hire
End User Support / Helpdesk
IDR is seeking an IT Helpdesk Support Technician to join one of our top clients in St. Joseph, MI. If you are looking for an opportunity to join a large organization and work within an ever-growing team-oriented culture, please apply today!
Position Overview for the IT Helpdesk Support Technician:
Our client is looking for a driven individual that is willing to learn and grow from within a large company. The right candidate will have a college bachelor’s degree in any field but a firm interest and/or background in IT. This role will require excellent soft skills and will be focused on customer service. In this position you will be internal support for over 700 locations across the country. This will consist of password resets, network troubleshooting, printer/network installs, basic end user connectivity and software support. This will be on a team of around 15 – 20 other Level 1 Helpdesk Technicians. Senior managers like to promote from within and this is the first place they look – there is plenty of potential for upward advancement!
Required Skills for the IT Helpdesk Support Technician:
- Customer-service oriented mindset - Excellent Communication Skills is a must!
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience within an IT Support role (Network/Hardware)
- Basic Troubleshooting skills (IE: Password Resets, printer installs & troubleshooting, end user connectivity support, network troubleshooting, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Dedicated Engagement Manager who is committed to you and your success
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 10 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.