Job ID: 230785 Posted 1 month ago
Performance Test Engineer
IDR’s client is seeking a Performance Test Engineer join their team! The position has a heavy focus on both LoadRunner and Programming. This individual needs to be able to write code from scratch.
**Candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card Holders.
Responsibilities of the Performance Test Engineer include:
- Developing performance test plans and working with the development teams.
- Reviewing and analyzing test results and underlying causes with the development team.
- Utilizing tools like LoadRunner for Performance testing including test script creation, test execution, and test results analysis.
- Developing reusable performance scripts by using different LoadRunner protocols such as web HTTP/HTTPS, SOAP/XML, RESET, OBDB, JDC and .NET
Required Skills/Experience of the Performance Test Engineer include:
- 3+ years of Software Testing experience
- 3+ years’ experience in LoadRunner Scripting
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Full Benefits; Medical, Vision, Dental, and more!
- Opportunity to get in with an industry leading organization
- Close-knit and team-oriented culture
- 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 9 years in a row
I want more jobs like this in my inbox.
Share This Job
IDR has been in business for over 25 years and offers access to hundreds of companies across the country to work for. For many of the contractors that work for us, there are some unique benefits to being a part of the IDR team. One specific benefit is that we believe our contractors are part of something bigger than yourself. We are an employee-owned company and in an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan), as the share price of our company grows, so does your equity in our company. Our contractors, as well as our internal employees, can participate in this plan after one year of service. In addition to joining our ESOP program, you will also receive weekly pay, 401k access, and access to three different benefit plans that cover 50% of the individual premiums along with access to unlimited behavioral health sessions with a licensed counselor.
IDR, Inc. is an award-winning, employee-owned staffing firm with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA and offices in the Nashville, Dallas, and Denver markets. Founded in 1998, IDR has grown to serve businesses and professionals across industries including IT, healthcare, accounting and finance, government services, and professional services. Recognized for our expertise and the high-touch approach of our Engagement Management Program, IDR continues to build rewarding partnerships with companies and consultants. Our best-in-class service has earned IDR ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client and Talent awards for ten consecutive years, in addition to awards from Staffing Industry Analysts and Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. With our commitment to empowering talent and developing leaders, we’re passionate about what we do and how we do it, and we look forward to working with you.